Wednesday, October 7, 2009

How to contact me!

My email will be posted on here by OCT 30 at the latest!  This will be the most efficient way to reach me.


While I am in the MTC for the next two months, mail may be sent to me at this address:

Sister Amanda Michaella Castillo

Argentina Salta Mission

Provo Missionary Training Center

2005 N 900 E

Provo, UT 84604




While I am in Argentina, packages can be sent to:

Sister Amanda Michaella Castillo

Argentina Salta Mission

Los Eucaliptus 75

4400 Salta

Salta

Argentina





If you are going to do snail mail to Argentina, then it must be sent in the following format!!

Only postcards and letters that are single sheet, folded into three-panels, and taped at the top only(no envelopes), maybe sent through. This is done through a special service to help with the reliability. Send it to this address:


Sister Amanda Michaella Castillo

Argentina Salta Mission

POB 30150

Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0150

USA

1 comment:

  1. Sweet you put our song on so I could listen to it while I read your blog! Good choice!

    ReplyDelete